Catalysis Subject Division of the Chemical Institute of Canada
Who we are:
The Catalysis Division of the Chemical Institute of Canada is a national network of volunteers with a particular interest in the field of catalysis. The purpose of the Subject Divisions of the Chemical Institute of Canada is to bring together individuals with common areas of interest and expertise, in order to create networking opportunities and to encourage productive sharing of ideas.
What we do:
- We promote catalysis and its engineering applications through conferences, workshops and seminars;
- We organize the Canadian Symposium on Catalysis;
- We have developed strategic relationships with the North American Catalysis Society (NACS);
- We provide a forum for researchers interested in catalysis;
- We provide networking opportunities between research and industry;
- We administer multiple awards programs (shown below);
- We provide expertise on catalysis and its applications.
How Can You Be Involved?
To become a member of the Catalysis Division, simply select the Division on your application for membership in the Chemical Institute of Canada.To participate in the activities of the Division, check the links and pdfs listed below for upcoming activities, events and news.
- 22nd Canadian Symposium on Catalysis, Quebec, 2012.
- The North American Meeting, NACS
- Cross-Canada Lecture Tour
- Canadian Catalysis Lectureship Award
- Travel awards for graduate students to attend the conference, deadline June15
News, Reports and Other Information and Activities
If you have any questions, you can contact:
Garry Rempel, FCIC
Chair of the Catalysis Division
Rempel Research Inc.
T. 519-888-4567 ext.2702