Manitoba and Northwest Ontario Local Section of the Chemical Institute of Canada
Who we are:
The Manitoba and Northwest Ontario Local Section of the Chemical Institute of Canada is a network of volunteers within the province of Manitoba and the Kenora and Thunder Bay districts of Ontario. The purpose of the Local Sections of the Chemical Institute of Canada is to bring together individuals who live, work or study in the same region and who share an interest in the chemical sciences and engineering, in order to create networking opportunities and to encourage productive sharing of ideas.
What we do:
- We host outreach events;
- We host awards nights;
- We host an annual CSChE Student Conference.
How Can You Be Involved?
To become a member of the Manitoba and Northwest Ontario Local Section, simply fill out your application for membership in the Chemical Institute of Canada and you will be assigned a Local Section based on your address. To participate in the activities of the section, check the links and pdfs listed below for upcoming events and news.
News, Reports and Other Information and Activities
- News and events at the University of Manitoba
- News and events at the University of Winnipeg
- News from Brandon University
- News from Lakehead University, Department of Chemistry
- News from Lakehead University, Department of Chemical Engineering
- Find out about Red River College, Chemical and Bioscience Technology Co-op Program
- Chemistry and Biochemistry at Collège Universitaire de St-Boniface
If you have questions, you can contact:
Chair of the Manitoba and Northwest Ontario CIC Local Section Professor of Chemistry University of Manitoba